New Course Policies: READ before arriving to play!
NEW Rules will go in effect on June 15th:
- All Players MUST make a tee time. NO Walkups. NO Exceptions. A Maximum of 4 people will be allowed in the shop at one time.
- Tee Times will be taken 5 days in advance and must be made by calling 706-694-8505. Online tee time are NOT available at this time.
- Players will be required to ride 2 players to a cart. Players that want a single cart can play between 2:00 pm-3:00 pm.
- Groups that are not foursomes will be paired together.
- Golf carts are sanitized before and after each use.
- Snack Bar building and Bathrooms at the clubhouse will be closed. Snack bar will be open at certain times through the drive thru window. Bathrooms on the course will be open.
- The cups have a PVC Pipe in them to stop the ball from falling in the hole and to reduce the risk of touching the flagstick or hole when retrieving the ball. Leave all flagsticks in. Do Not Touch Flags or Flagsticks.
- Ball Washers, Bunker Rakes, and Water Fountains have been removed; download our app for Yardages, Pin Locations, and Scorecards.
There is ZERO TOLERANCE with these policies and they will be enforced and players will be asked to leave the course.