Located in the hills of Whitfield County, GA, Nob North offers a picturesque and challenging 18 hole layout that offers both a challenge to the expert golfer as well as a pleasant afternoon out for the casual player.
- 2020 Membership Rates
- 2019 Rules of Golf Shortcut
- 2020 Tournament Schedule
- Road to Whistling Straits
- 2020 Player of the Year
New Course Policies: READ before arriving to play!
- All Players MUST make a tee time and PREPAY for the whole group at the time the tee time is made. NO Walkups. NO Exceptions. Check in will be at window at Pro Shop.
- Tee Times will be taken 2 days in advance and must be made by calling 706-694-8505. Online tee time are not available at this time.
- Carts will be available and two people may ride in one cart. Players can request a single cart and it must be requested at the time the tee time is made. Carts will be on a first come first serve basis for 18 holes until 4:00 p.m. After 4:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. carts may be available on a first come first serve basis for 9 holes only.
- Golf carts are sanitized before and after each use.
- Gatherings of 7 people or more are banned and there must be at least 6 feet between each person at all times.
- Pro Shop, Snack Bar, and all Bathrooms at the clubhouse will be closed. Bathrooms on the course will be open.
- Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase at the pro shop window. All purchases must be made with a credit or debit card. Cash is not accepted at this time.
- The cups have a PVC Pipe in them to stop the ball from falling in the hole and to reduce the risk of touching the flagstick or hole when retrieving the ball. Leave all flagsticks in. Do Not Touch Flags or Flagsticks.
- Ball Washers, Bunker Rakes, and Water Fountains have been removed; download our app for Yardages, Pin Locations, and Scorecards.
- During this time, we have suspended Twilight Rates, Offer Locker promotions, and the Loyalty Program.
There is ZERO TOLERANCE with these policies and they will be enforced and players will be asked to leave the course.